When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You may modify your choice using the Cookie preferences link at the bottom of the screen.
Support, Grants & Workshops
Welcome to the Kultur | lx submission platform !
Supporting the Luxembourgish cultural and creative sector is central to the mission of Kultur | lx. In a continuous dialogue with the sector, Kultur | lx has put in place the tools required to best support creators and organisations at home and abroad. There are three core goals central to our mission : Career Development, Touring, and Promotion.
We invite you to read the elements below before starting the presentation of your project:
- The allocation of support must fit within the general objectives and specific criteria. It is important to familiarise yourself with our GUIDELINES before submitting an application for funding or before responding to a call ;
- In addition to the general objectives, more specific criteria may be set out in each application related to the grant or support. These criteria should be given careful consideration ;
- This site aims to optimize the selection process by guiding you in the description of your project through a series of pre-formatted forms;
- Each form includes help to allow you to best describe your project;
- You can save your project and decide to rework it at your convenience before submitting it;
- Reread your project carefully before submitting it, because once submitted, the selection procedure is launched;
- Each project will be processed as soon as possible.
The deadlines for submitting project proposals in 2023 / 2024 are as follows:
- 3 December 2023
- 11 January 2024
- 15 February 2024
- 21 March 2024
- 25 April 2024
- 23 May 2024
- 27 June 2024
- 18 July 2024
- 5 September 2024
- 10 October 2024
- 14 November 2024
- 5 December 2024
The Internal Selection Committees shall take a decision on each application within 3 weeks of the deadline for submissions (see dates above). The proposed projects must not start before the end of the period to reply. For example:
Submission on 11 January. Reply by 1st February at the latest. The project must not start before 2nd February.
Note: a file submitted between 12 January (i.e. after the 11 January deadline) and the deadline of 15 February will be considered with files submitted by 15 February. The project, therefore, must not start before 8 March, as explained in the example given above.
We would be delighted to help with any queries! Submit a new application